Hotsol is a bulk email service for universities that provided email marketing tools like :
List Management to maintain a large and clean database of contacts.
The ability to see real time performance metrics about your bulk email campaigns (clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, etc.).
Email segmentation and personalization , which allows you to address your target audience based on their needs (ie. Educational, income, location, etc.)
Drag and drop editor to design beautiful responsive email templates.
Speed delivery and IP monitoring tools that build and maintain an healthy sender reputation.
1. Send messages to a pre-defined target group (i.e. students, faculty, staff or department members) regarding announcements related to their specific function within the university.
2. Design beautiful email templates that include images, text and links to Inform prospect students and new enrollees about different courses, schedules, activities, academic sessions, etc. Use our drag and drop editor or talk to our design team about custom email templates.
3. Keep alumni connected and abreast of events and happening within the community with the use of email newsletters.
4. Launch comprehensive fundraising campaigns. Use videos, images, links and persuasive copywriting to share your vision and connect emotionally to donors by showing them how their donation will impact the university.
5. Send polls and questionnaires to collect vital academic research activities.
1. Send messages that are clear, concise and relevant to your recipients. Use personalization tags to address them by name.
2. Clearly identify the email sender (i.e. Faculty, Department or Institution) in the body of the email.
3. Develop a consistent email cadence and avoid sending too many emails to your recipients.
4. Avoid sending large attachments. Most inbox providers have a limit on the size of their email Inbox and huge files are not the ideal format for mobile devices. It’s best to put links in your templates leading to your content, but if you must send an attachment don’t send files larger than 10MB.
5. Make sure the sender email addresses used to send bulk email match up with the domain infrastructure. For example, if your domain is www.academicpolling.com the send from email address should be “name”@academicpolling.com not “name”@university.com.
6. Keep your email database updated by removing inactive email addresses. Active email addresses keep engagement rates high which can lead to a better sender reputation with inbox providers.
Hotsol Email Marketing is the #1 bulk email service for universities. Send email blasts, daily, weekly or monthly to email subscribers. Reach out to donors and prospective students through purchased email lists, re-engage cold contacts or disseminate information to the university community.